- Embrace the uniqueness of every child. We treat each of them equally with dignity, love and care depending on their individual needs;
- Promote the child’s holistic physical, intellectual, social and spiritual development through play and structured activities;
- Develop the child’s self-confidence, self-awareness, and self-confidence;
- Develop the child’s understanding and appreciation of culture and environment;
- Foster the child’s exploration skills, discovery, self-expression, and creativity;
- Promote the development of acceptable behaviour and values for practical living as an individual and as part of society;
- Promote a positive attitude towards good health and environmental awareness;
- Develop life skills for day-to-day living in readiness for self-reliance in primary school and beyond;
- Nurture capable, caring and responsible future citizens.
About Riara Springs Kindergarten School
Riara Springs Kindergarten is an early childhood education centre offering the Kenya National Curriculum. Founded in 2000 and located behind Imara Daima Estate off Mombasa Road, it provides an enriched learning experience through various exciting activities to learners between three and six years old. We nurture every child’s potential through learning in a safe, caring, engaging and fun environment. At Riara Springs Kindergarten we focus on nurturing the child’s physical, emotional, psychological, social and spiritual development. We promote self-awareness, self-expression, self-esteem, and confidence. We deliberately design learning experiences that foster a positive attitude towards diverse cultures, patriotism, environmental awareness, and social responsibility.
We offer a well-structured curriculum anchored by quality instruction. Our teachers are highly qualified in early childhood education, and are all graduates of accredited teacher training colleges. Their teaching experience ranges from 5 to 30 years. Our teachers incorporate individualised attention to each learner in the classroom. By paying attention to each learner’s needs, they use differentiated learning methods to tailor activities and experiences to specific learners. They assist every learner to learn at their pace and ensure every child’s learning abilities are enhanced.
AT A GLANCE
Achievements in Numbers
Children With Special Needs
At Riara Springs Kindergarten we firmly believe that not only does every child deserve a chance to learn, but that everyone can learn: some children simply learn differently. We offer inclusive education for learners with mild Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and mild Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Our highly qualified teaching staff are also experienced in teaching children with mild to moderate learning disorders. We team up with parents to provide the best educational experience possible for the child. We pay close attention to every child’s progress and celebrate every developmental milestone. We work closely with specialists to best help each learner achieve their highest potential. At Riara Springs Kindergarten, children with special needs can rely on our team of skilled, caring professionals who appreciate their diverse needs.
Aims and Objectives of Pre-Primary Education
Psychomotor and Creative Activities
Religious Education Activities